Are hoping to improve your financial situation? the right candle spell might help. Learn which candles are believed most useful for attracting prosperity, check out a few examples of these spells, and then decide if you want to give one a try.
Colors Used for Money and Prosperity Spells
The candle colors most commonly used for money magick spellwork include, green and gold. Occasionally, if there is some type of financial blockage, a black candle may be used first.
- Green candles bring growth, healing, money, and abundance.
- Gold candles attract great wealth and fortune. Gold is an earth metal and is powerful. It houses the energy of the sun and attracts money.
- Black candles have grounding and protection energies. They can be used in white magick as blockage busters! Use for a reversing spell if needed to unblock obstacles.
Examples of Spells Used to Attract Wealth
Some spells are quite basic, while others are more complex. What is really required in any candle spell is that you concentrate on the goal you have in mind, that you visualize your goal as your carry out the ritual, and that you truly believe you can achieve your goal. With that in mind, here are a few examples of money and prosperity spells.
Basic Money and Prosperity Candle Spell
You can attract money and prosperity with the right candle burning spell. This very effective money spell uses two powerful money attracting essential oils. Once you decide on the image you want to hold in your mind while working your spell, you can gather the supplies you’ll need. Once you have the all together, follow the steps for your spellwork.
- Green votive candle
- Candle holder
- Sage or Palo Santo smudge stick
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1-2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1-2 drops patchouli essential oil
- Athame (ceremonial knife) or paring knife
- Small bowl for mixing oils
- Disposable plastic gloves
- Matches or lighter
Step One: Smudge Room and Bowl
You need to clear your space of all negative energies, so they don’t hamper your call for the money to come you. Both sage and Palo Santo are used to clear negative energies.
- Before you begin the work, smudge the room. Make sure you get the corners.
- This includes the bowl. Hold the bowl upside down, so the smoke fills it and drifts away.
- Smudge the outside of the bowl. Set aside.
- You can extinguish the smudge stick or allow it to burn while you cast your spell.