Return of Lost Love Spell
Did you and your lover ever carve your names inside of a heart on a tree in the backyard? You can revisit that moment as you carve your lover’s name in your candle.
- Anoint your candle with oil (per previous instructions).
- Carve your lover’s name in the candle (per previous instructions).
- Remove seven thorns from a red rose bush (if not available, use straight pins).
- Place the thorns or pins into the letters of the name you inscribed on the candle.
- Light the candle.
- Visualize your love coming back to you. Concentrate only on that thought.
- Repeat the following three times:
Powers of the universe
Bring (insert first name) back to me
This is my will
So, mote it be.
As the candle burns down through each thorn, or straight pin, your love will have good thoughts of you and want to be with you, again.
Reunion Spell for Lost Lover
You may prefer a different spell to recite as your candle burns. Repeat the verse three times.
Bring back my love, [insert name] that I know,
With [insert love name]’s return, our love shall grow.
Universe, bring [insert name] back to stay,
I’m sure [insert name] will come back to me someday.
If Candle Extinguishes Before It Burns Down
If your candle goes out before it has completely melted, your spell has failed. This means your spell was either malformed or something has interfered with your spell. Wait a few days and cast your spell again. If it fails again, abandoned your desire since stronger forces are in play.
Inspire Your Love to Return
Casting a candle spell to bring back your lost love can bring that special someone back to you as long as the spell is cast without harm to anyone. Relax, cast your spell and think of the one you love running back into your arms.